One coat of Jo Sonja Triple Thick Polyurethane Gloss Varnish is equivalent to three coats of the Jo Sonja Polyurethane Gloss Varnish.
Same durability three times faster. Triple Thick formula allows projects to be finished and protected with just one coat.
Clear, non-yellowing, quick drying
Designed for Interior and Exterior Use
Use with Jo Sonja Matte Flow Acrylics and Mediums. Apply first finish coat with Triple Thick for increased protection and durability. If desired, final coat of Jo Sonja Acrylic Polyurethane Satin or Matte varnish can be applied to adjust the sheen desired.
Maximum protection, safe non-toxic, easy clean up.
- A coat of Clear Glaze Medium is recommended as a barrier coat prior to varnishing depending on climate and humidity.
- Use Varnish full strength with a brush.
- Apply layers in a criss-cross motion using a soft but firm brush suitable to surface size. • Smooth coat by brushing final strokes in the direction of the wood grain.
- Allow to air dry a minimum of an hour before applying additional coats. Drying time depends on climate and humidity.
- Apply 1 coat before sanding. Sand lightly if 24 hours lapse between coats to ensure adhesion.
- For alcohol resistant finish, apply a minimum of 2 coats of varnish. Allow varnished item to cure 2 weeks before use.
- Not recommended for use over any oil-based products.
- A hair dryer may be used to speed surface drying. Avoid excessive heat which could cause crazing.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Clean up with mild soap and cool water
1ml = 125 square centimeters
1oz = 4 square ft